Although past results do not guarantee future results, the following represents a snapshot of the work I perform for my clients:
- $2,850,000 Negligent investigation by DSHS (Sex Abuse/Civil Rights)
- $550,000 Negligent supervision by School District (Sex Abuse/Civil Rights)
- $410,000 "T-bone" motor vehicle collision
- $300,000 Cruel and unusual punishment by County (Civil Rights)
- $220,000 Rear-end motor vehicle collision
- $188,000 Workers' compensation settlement (self-insured employer)
- $180,000 "Slip and fall" in parking lot
- $175,000 Products liability
- $160,000 "Head on" motor vehicle collision
- $150,000 "Trip and fall" in parking lot
- $135,000 Pedestrian struck by motor vehicle while in crosswalk
- $125,000 Rear-end motor vehicle collision
- $110,000 Pedestrian struck by motor vehicle while in crosswalk
- $75,000 Bicyclist cut off by motor vehicle
- $70,000 Bicyclist struck by motor vehicle
- $60,000 Premises liability
- $55,000 Bicyclist struck by motor vehicle
- $45,000 "Trip and fall" in parking lot
"Mr. Hick took a genuine interest in my case. He was diligent, extremely knowledgeable and well prepared at all times. Mr. Hick is the best of the best."
-Tina, previous client
“Mr. Hick was professional, accessible, reliable, attentive, considerate and courteous during the entire process. He returned all of my phone calls and emails promptly and took time to explain things to me in a manner that I could understand. Every decision we made I felt like I was a part of…If I ever need representation I will not hesitate to contact Mr. Hick."
-Kirk, previous client
“Carter corresponded with me regularly by phone , email, and office visits to update me on the status of the case and any actions I needed to take. Carter's representation of me far exceeded my expectations. If I ever need legal assistance in the future, I will contact Carter Hick."
-Wayne, previous client
“An attorney that works for you…Trustworthy, knowledgeable, and is the real deal."
-Mike, previous client